Welcome to Midas Creek!
2022-23 School Theme:
ROCKIN' AND ROLLIN' WITH KINDNESS
NOW REGISTERING KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS FOR THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR!
If you have a child who will be 5 on or before September 1, 2023, please click the link above and complete ALL OF THE LINKS on the page.
New Student Registration Click Here!
PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE ABOUT OUR TEACHERS, THEIR BACK TO SCHOOL DOCUMENTS, AND A CLASSROOM DONATION LINK
*Is your child sick? Please see our Sick Student Policy: https://midascreek.jordandistrict.org/sick-student-policy/
Maximize every child's capacity as a learner. Maintain a kind, happy, positive and nurturing environment for children.
Click here to enroll in the Smith's Inspiring Donations Program and designate Midas Creek as your recipient. Our school number is: YI903
The Utah State Board of Education may grant an educator one of the following education licenses:
- Professional Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has demonstrated all of the State established competencies to be an educator.
- Associate Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has met a minimum set of educator requirements and is completing all professional educator requirements to receive a Professional Educator License.
- Local Education Agency (LEA)-specific Educator License – a license issued to an individual, approved by the local Board of Education, who has met locally defined competencies to be an educator.
An LEA-specific license area or endorsement may include:
- Out of State and Internationally licensed educators completing Utah licensing requirements.
- Educators waiting for university license recommendations.
- Educators with expired Utah licenses.
- Educators working towards an Associate license area/endorsement.
- Career and Technical Education educators completing skills testing.
- Educators waiting to begin a university licensure program.
Schools may employ individuals holding LEA-specific Educator Licenses, as well as Professional and Associate Educator Licenses, as outlined below based on the employee’s FTE:
|Location||Type||Fully Qualified||Educators who are teaching under LEA Specific or are not Qualified||Educators in an Associate Program to become Professional Qualified|
|Midas Creek Elementary||Elementary||95.38%||0.00%||4.62%|
- Jordan School District Policy DP379-LEA-Specific (Jordan) Educator License Requirements
- Utah State Board of Education Utah Educator Look-up Tool